Blackberry Cold Brew - a Refreshing Black Tea Blend with Blackberry Leaves
Tea. Water. Pitcher. Cold. Cold Brew by Oliver Pluff & Company- fruit-forward teas easily brewed by steeping in cold water. Blackberry Cold Brew is created from an orange pekoe black tea base - which yields a more subtle, naturally sweet infusion. The slow-brewing process for cold brew tea produces a tea that differs from hot tea or iced tea. With the blend of black tea combined with tart and earthy notes from blackberry leaves, this tea is a perfect refreshment for a hot Summer day.
Contains 3oz Blackberry black tea in Cold Brew Tea Tin and comes complete with a large wire mesh tea brewing ball!
Cold Brewing Tips~
For a Half-Gallon Brew:
1. Fill a pitcher with a half-gallon of cold, clean spring water.
2. Fill the tea filter with 4 tablespoons of tea.
3. Close the tea filter, then add to pitcher.
4. Steep the tea overnight in the refrigerator.
5. Remove tea filter, and serve tea over ice.
6. Ponder Good Times.
Hand Packaged by Oliver Pluff & Co. in Charleston, South Carolina